Vegetable Yellow Curry
- 1 Dehydrator
- ¼ cup basmati rice
- 1 tsp yellow curry paste
- 1 cup frozen vegetable mix
- 2 Tbsp coconut milk powder
- Cook the rice according to package instructions.
- Drain and cool slightly.
- Spread rice, vegetables and curry paste on separate dehydrator trays, covered with non-stick sheets or parchment paper.
- Dry at 135F for 4-8 hours.
- Put the dried meal into a zip-lock bag. Add coconut milk powder and seal.
ON THE TRAIL
- Pour vegetable curry mixture into the pot; add 1 cup water.
- Place pot over medium heat and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let stand another 5-10 minutes to rehydrate.