Vegan Backpacking Curry Rice
A very simple vegan curry rice perfect for the trail, lunch at work, or a busy weeknight dinner.
- ½ cup instant white rice
- ¼ cup unsalted cashews
- 2 Tbsp golden raisins
- soup base or bouillon enough to make 8 fl oz
- ½ tsp dehydrated vegetables optional
- ¼ tsp dehydrated minced onion
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- optional crushed red pepper to taste
- ½ cup boiling water
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Add the water when you are ready to prepare the rice.
- Let stand 5-10 mins or until the rice is tender.
Calories: 474kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g