Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
- 2 tablespoons dried rhubarb
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberries or dehydrated
- 1 tablespoon sugar or to taste
- 3 tablespoons crunchy granola
- Mix dried rhubarb, strawberries and sugar in a zip-lock bag .
- Pack remaining ingredients separately.
ON THE TRAIL
- Pour rhubarb and strawberry mixture into the pan and add 1/4 cup water.
- Place pot over medium heat; bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring, until the mixture is rehydrated completely.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Spoon the stewed rhubarb and strawberries into a mug.
- Top with crunchy granola and serve with dollop of yogurt, vanilla custard or ice-cream.
Sodium: 13mg | Sugar: 23.2g | Calories: 115kcal | Fat: 11.2g | Protein: 7.3g | Carbohydrates: 40.5g