Foil Pack Chicken Nachos
On the grill, the bottom chips take on a texture similar to migas — and we're OBSESSED. We love these nachos with chicken, but you can easily swap in cooked ground beef or pulled pork.
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ c. red enchilada sauce
- 1 15-oz. can chopped fire-roasted tomatoes, drained
- 1 c. black beans drained
- 1 ½ c. shredded cheddar
- 1 ½ c. shredded Monterey Jack
- Freshly chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Sour cream for serving (optional)
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, toss together chicken, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, and black beans. Divide tortilla chips between four large pieces of foil, then top chips with chicken mixture. Top each with cheeses, then fold to seal into packets.
- Place packets on grill and cook until cheese has melted and chicken mixture is warmed through, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and dollop sour cream on top, if using.