Combine marshmallow creme, chocolate, graham crackers and more for a summery delight at any time of year
Servings 4 dozen
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package 14.4 ounces graham crackers, quartered
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 cartons 7 ounces each milk chocolate for dipping
- 4 ounces white candy coating melted, optional
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl.
- In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil.
- Pour over chocolate; stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Cool to room temperature or until mixture reaches a spreading consistency, about 10 minutes.
- Spread chocolate mixture over half of the graham crackers.
- Spread marshmallow creme over remaining graham crackers; place over chocolate-covered crackers, pressing to adhere.
- Melt dipping chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip each s’more halfway into dipping chocolate; allow excess to drip off.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until dipping chocolate is set.
- If desired, drizzle tops with melted white candy coating; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Keep on whisking! At first, the chocolate and cream mixture may look separated. But don’t panic—it will smooth out with plenty of whisking. For a hint of richer flavor, mix peanut butter into the marshmallow creme. A tablespoon or two should do it.
Sodium: 66mg | Sugar: 13g | Fiber: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Calories: 145kcal | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fat: 7g | Protein: 2g | Carbohydrates: 19g