Curried Pumpkin Soup
Cozy up with rich and hearty curried pumpkin soup on these cold and dark nights of the year.
- ¼ cup curried pumpkin powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- Mix pumpkin and coconut milk powders in a medium-sized zip lock freezer bag.
- Pack pumpkin seeds separately.
ON THE TRAIL
- Pour dry soup mixture into the pot; add 1 cup water and stir well.
- Place pot over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds over soup and serve.
- Freezer bag method:
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil.
- Carefully pour hot water into the bag with the dry soup mixture; stir well and seal.
- Let sit in a cozy for 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with pumpkin seeds.
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 49.8g | Fat: 13.8g | Sodium: 21mg | Sugar: 14.8g