Coconut Mango Sticky Rice
This Southeast Asian-inspired dessert tastes fresh and rich, and couldn't be easier to prepare.
- 1 cup instant jasmine rice
- ¼ cup coconut milk powder
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 Tbsp. cane sugar
- 3 oz. dried mango
- Chop the dried mango into small cubes and pack in a sealed container with coconut flakes and cane sugar. Pack rice and coconut milk powder in their own containers.
ON THE TRAIL
- Prepare instant rice according to directions, adding coconut milk powder when you add the water. Five minutes before the rice is done, stir in coconut flakes, sugar, and dried mango.
Calories: 435kcal | Protein: 4g