3 Mushroom Risotto
Delicious, lightweight and super-quick risotto with porcini, portobello and cremini mushrooms
- ½ cup dehydrated cooked rice Arborio
- ½ cup dried mushrooms porcini, portobello and cremini
- ¼ vegetable bouillon cube
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tbsp freeze-dried grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix rice, mushrooms, bouillon cube and dried herbs a zip-lock bag.
- Pack other ingredients separately.
ON THE TRAIL
- Pour mushroom risotto mixture into the pot; add 1 cup water and stir well. Let soak for 10 minutes.
- Place pot over medium heat and bring to a boil. Season to taste.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the almost all liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
for vegan version, use vegan Parmesan cheese
Sodium: 596mg | Calories: 669kcal | Fat: 7.2g | Protein: 25.7g | Carbohydrates: 117.3g