Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Miso Soba Noodle Soup
The next time you’ll hike in autumn forest, try to cook this delicious and nourishing soup with fresh porcini mushrooms.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 handful porcini mushrooms Boletus edulis, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 bundle buckwheat soba noodles broken. (Note: for gluten-free version choose gluten-free varieties of soba boodles)
- 1 tablespoon dried wakame seaweeds
- 2 packets instant miso soup
- 1 pack extra firm tofu about 100g/3.53oz, drained and cut into small cubes
Heat olive oil in a pot over medium heat.
Add prepared mushrooms and cook until soft. Season with salt.
Pour into the pot 2 cups water, bring to a boil.
Add the soba noodles and wakame, cook for about 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in miso paste.
Put tofu cheese to the soup just before serving.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 36.2g | Protein: 13.4g | Fat: 10.3g | Sodium: 1034mg | Sugar: 4.3g