- 3 g dehydrated mushrooms
- 6.66 g 1 tbsp powdered butter
- 8 g 1 tbsp powdered milk
- 1.3 g 1/2 tsp all purpose flour
- 60 g dehydrated spaghetti noodles
- 10 g dehydrated peas & carrots
- 5 g dehydrated black olives
- 25 g dehydrated deli turkey
- 0.64 g 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 10 g parmesan cheese
- Add contents of Bag 1 (BELOW IN NOTES) into a pot and submerge completely with water.
- Place on heat and bring to a simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Simmer until all ingredients are properly rehydrated. Peas & carrots or noodles will be the last things to finish.
- Drain the majority of water, but retain a small amount.
- Add contents of Bag 2 and stir; aiming for a creamy consistency. Add more water and put back on stove if necessary.
- If you packed parmesan cheese separately, add it to your taste preference.
- spaghetti noodles
- deli turkey
- peas & carrots
- all purpose flour
- garlic powder
- powdered milk
- powdered butter
- parmesan cheese