- ¼ cup Water + 2 cups for boiling
- ¾ cup Graham Cracker Crumbs or Crushed Oreo Crumbs for Cookies and Creme
- ¼ cup Slivered Nut of your choice – coconut pecans, almonds, peanuts, walnuts, macadamia, etc. (optional)
- 2 tbs Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips or White Chocolate chips for Cookies and Creme
- 3 tbs Instant Nonfat Dry Milk or milk alternative
- In one freezer bag, mix the cracker or cookie crumbs, slivered nuts, and powdered sugar. In the other freezer bag, mix chocolate chips and powdered milk.
ON THE TRAIL
- Add ¼ cup water to the freezer bag with chocolate chips and mix together. Bring a small pot of water to a simmer. Gently dip the closed bag into the water to melt the chocolate.
- Once melted, add the bag with graham cracker crumbs to the bag with the chocolate chips. Knead together, form to the shape of the freezer bag, and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Break into chunks and eat all of it.