Simple Seafood Curry
This simple seafood curry is a perfect dish for gourmet backpacker.
- ¼ cup dehydrated cooked basmati rice
- ¼ cup dehydrated seafood mix
- 1 teaspoon dehydrated Thai yellow curry paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk powder
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium-sized zip-lock freezer bag.
ON THE TRAIL
- Pour dry curry mixture into the pot; add 1 and 1/4 cup water.
- Place pot over medium heat and bring to the boil.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes; then remove from the heat and let stand covered for another 10 minutes to rehydrate meal completely.
Sodium: 902mg | Sugar: 7.5g | Calories: 631kcal | Fat: 31.5g | Protein: 25.1g | Carbohydrates: 55.4g