Sesame Almond Slaw
Crunchy veggies and noodles are coated in a tangy dressing in this pleasant slaw. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package 3 ounces ramen noodles
- ¾ cup shredded cabbage
- ¾ cup shredded romaine
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 teaspoons slivered almonds toasted
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds toasted
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon water
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- Split ramen noodles in half (save the seasoning and half of the noodles for another use).
- Break apart remaining noodles; place in a bowl.
- Add the cabbage, romaine, onion, almonds and sesame seeds.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, sugar, canola oil, water, sesame oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper; shake well.
- Add dressing to salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 193mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g