Pizza Mountain Pies
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 4 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese divided
- 4 slices pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper optional
- Spread butter over bread slices.
- Place one slice in a sandwich iron, buttered side down.
- Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese, pepperoni and, if desired, green pepper.
- Top with the remaining cheese and bread slice, buttered side up. Close iron.
- Cook over a hot campfire until golden brown and cheese is melted, 3-6 minutes, turning occasionally.
Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 745mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g