Piña Colada Bowl
Say goodbye to bland breakfasts. This piña colada bowl is pure sunshine and will start your morning off right.
Servings 2 people
- freeze drier
- 2 1 oz. packages Gerber freeze-dried banana yogurt melts
- 1 oz. freeze-dried pineapple
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup whole milk powder
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 2 14 g honey packets
- Pulverize yogurt melts in a coffee grinder until they’re a fine powder. If you don’t have a coffee grinder, place them in a zip-top bag and crush with a rolling pin. Set aside.
- For smooth yogurt with bolder flavor, blend pineapple and coconut in the coffee grinder. 3. For a chunkier, parfait-style dish, leave them whole.
- Pack the yogurt powder, pineapple-coconut mixture, milk powder, and chia seeds in a zip-top bag. Pack honey separately.
- Add 6 oz. cold water to the yogurt mixture. Stir until well-mixed; some lumps may remain.
- Let the mixture stand for up to 15 minutes, allowing the chia seeds to absorb water and the yogurt to thicken.
- Stir again. Drizzle honey on top of the yogurt and enjoy.
Serving: 2oz | Calories: 470kcal | Protein: 15g