Ham & Potato Salad Sandwiches
These little sandwiches with zingy toppings are super simple to pull together. This classic version originated in a deli in Prague, where they're a really popular winter party food. —Cara McDonald, Winter Park, Colorado
- 1-1/2 cups deli potato salad
- 6 diagonally cut French bread baguette slices 1/2 inch thick
- 6 ounces fully cooked ham thinly sliced
- 6 slices tomato
- 12 dill pickle slices
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs sliced
- 2 slices red onion separated into rings
- Spread 1/4 cup potato salad on each baguette slice.
- Layer with ham, tomato, pickle, eggs and onion.
Sodium: 821mg | Sugar: 3g | Fiber: 2g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Calories: 229kcal | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 10g | Protein: 12g | Carbohydrates: 25g