If you are already tired of oatmeal, try the Fruity Dream. This lightweight, easy-to-prepare backpacking breakfast is full of vitamins and fiber. Fruity Dream does not contain grains and milk, so it is suitable for people with lactose or gluten intolerance. You can also use in this recipe any berries and fruits that you like.
- 10 g freeze-dried strawberries
- 10 g freeze-dried diced apples
- 10 g freeze-dried sliced bananas
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 30 g pecans chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk powder
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized zip-lock bag.
ON THE TRAIL
- Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil.
- Carefully pour hot water into the bag with Fruity Dream mixture.
- Stir well, close the bag and let sit in a cozy (warm place) for about 5 minutes.
Calories: 480kcal | Carbohydrates: 35.8g | Protein: 8.1g | Fat: 36.3g | Sodium: 3.9mg | Sugar: 22.9g