French Dip Dinner
French Dip Foil Packet Dinner is so easy and amazing! You can make them on the grill, in the oven or over the campfire. Toasty French Bread stuffed with roast beef, provolone, and butter!
- 12 " baguette
- ½ lb sliced roast beef
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 oz Au jus packet
- Preheat oven or grill to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the baguette down the middle. Layer roast beef on bottom of the baguette and then top with Provolone cheese.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter and garlic butter. Brush the inside of the top part of the baguette. Place top of baguette on the Provolone cheese. Wrap baguette inside of heavy duty tin foil.
- Place French Dip on grill or inside of oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. This will depend on how evenly your temp stays in your grill etc.
- While French Dip is cooking prepare Au Jus according to package directions.
- Remove French Dip from grill or oven. Slice and serve with Au Jus.
Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 2345mg | Potassium: 285mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 545IU | Vitamin C: 25.5mg | Calcium: 525mg | Iron: 3.2mg