Quick and easy trail recipe – everybody can make this pizza!
- 3 teaspoons olive oil divided
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste tubed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 medium-size wheat flour tortilla
- 1 pack shelf-stable sliced pepperoni about 30 g/1oz
- 2 handfuls grated Cheddar cheese about 100g/3.5oz
- Put olive oil in a leak-proof container.
- Pack remaining ingredients separately.
ON THE TRAIL
- In a mug, mix tomato paste with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of water, and oregano. Season to taste.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Put tortilla in and reduce heat to low.
- Smear tortilla with half of tomato sauce; top with half of cheese quantity and half of the pepperoni.
- Bake until cheese is melted, then remove from the pan.
- Repeat the process with second tortilla.
Calories: 752kcal | Carbohydrates: 48.9g | Protein: 38.7g | Fat: 44.5g | Sodium: 1595mg | Sugar: 6.5g