Click here to watch a short video on how to register or unregister as a volunteer for a listed outing or event, how to check your registration status, and how to add an event to your personal calendar.
- This event has passed.
Spooky Night Hike in the Indian Peaks Wilderness
October 28, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 11:00 pmFree
Difficulty: Easy | Client Agencies: All ⟫
It’s time to torture the innocents with this year’s bevvy of terrifying stories told in a spooky, abandoned cabin in the dark, dark, dark of the (Indian Peaks) wilderness. More nightmares? Yes, please! We’ll also have plenty of hot chocolate, hot cider, and snacks on hand to keep us warm.
While there is no pre-trip meeting for this outing, please be sure to bring as many items as you own from the following list:
- Winter hat – sombrero para invierno
- Rain jacket – chaqueta o capa para la lluvia
- Gloves or mittens – guantes para el invierno
- Winter jacket – chaqueta para el invierno
- Boots or shoes for hiking – zapatillas (cómodas, para caminar e ir de excursión) si tiene
- Medicines or inhalers that you normally use – medicinas o inhaladores que usa normalmente
Volunteers, use the “Going” button below to sign up. Participants, sign up here.