Click here to watch a short video on how to register or unregister as a volunteer for a listed outing or event, how to check your registration status, and how to add an event to your personal calendar.
Mountain Biking, Camping, & Fishing at Curt Gowdy State Park, WY
October 8 @ 8:00 am - October 9 @ 6:00 pmFree
Difficulty: Moderate| Client Agencies: Casey Middle School ⟫
An overnight car camping and mountain biking trip at the Curt Gowdy State Park in Wyoming, a 2-hour drive from Boulder. Those who don’t want to mountain bike can fish at any of the three lakes and the connecting creeks.
There will be a mandatory pre-trip meeting on October 4th at 7 p.m. at Casey Middle School. Enter through the teachers’ garage. Please bring as many of these items as you own to this meeting:
- Winter hat – sombrero para invierno
- Sunglasses – Lentes de Sol (gafas)
- Rain jacket – chaqueta o capa para la lluvia
- Toothbrush & toothpaste (small) – cepillo dental y pasta dental (pequeño)
- Comb/brush – peine/cepillo
- Gloves or mittens – guantes para el invierno
- Pair of pants (preferably not cotton) – pantalones, no de algodón
- 1 long-sleeved shirts (preferably not cotton) – camisa de manga larga, no de algodón si tiene
- 2 short-sleeved shirt (preferably not cotton) – camisa de manga corta, no de algodón si tiene
- 2 pair of socks (preferably not cotton) – calcetines, no de algodón si tiene
- 2 pair of underwear – ropa interior
- Warm sweatpants (to use as pajama bottoms) – pantalones largos de lana para utilizar como pijamas
- Fleece sweater or light jacket – suéter (no de algodón si tiene)
- Boots or shoes for hiking – zapatillas (cómodas, para caminar e ir de excursión) si tiene
- Medicines or inhalers that you normally use – medicinas o inhaladores que usa normalmente
Volunteers, sign up using the “Going” button below. Participants register here.