Very Berry Crumble
Plump and juicy wild berries covered with a crunchy nutty topping. This is one of my favorite trail desserts because it tastes incredible and so easy to prepare!
- 1 cup wild berries fresh-picked (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1 tablespoon sugar or to taste
- ½ cup crunchy granola
- Pour wild berry mixture into the pot and toss with sugar.
- Place the pot over medium heat; bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Sprinkle crunchy granola over berries and enjoy!
Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 8.1g | Fat: 4.5g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 32.4g