Shrimp Boil Foil Packets
Shrimp, smoky sausage, buttery corn, and zesty lemon, this Shrimp Boil Foil Packet is one of our all-time summertime favorites. This is the perfect campfire meal for your next camping trip or backyard BBQ.
- 1 ear of corn cut into 8 pieces
- 1 medium zucchini sliced thick
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ½ lb uncooked shrimp
- 2 andouille sausage
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Fresh parsley chopped
- Tear an 18” piece of heavy-duty foil for each packet, along with a 16” sheet of parchment paper for each. Layer the parchment paper on top of the foil.
- Divide the corn, zucchini, minced garlic, shrimp, spices, and butter between the two sheets of foil.
- To form the packets, bring one of the short edges of the foil to meet the other, then crimp around all edges to seal.
- Cook the packets on a grill (or the grill grate over your campfire) for 8 minutes, flipping occasionally.
- Remove from the grill and let cool slightly. Open the packets carefully – they will be full of hot steam. Top with fresh parsley and enjoy.
Calories: 520kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 34g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g