Rocky Road Chocolate Chia Pudding
Chia seeds give this no-cook dessert a silky, lightly chewy texture like tapioca pudding.
- ¼ cup coconut milk powder* such as Wilderness Family Naturals
- 4 teaspoons unsweetened cacao* or cocoa powder
- ½ cup chia seeds*
- ¼ cup maple sugar*
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons chopped roasted almonds
- 6 tablespoons mini marshmallows
- ½ ounce semisweet chocolate bar
- Combine coconut milk powder and cacao powder in a small resealable plastic bag. In another small bag, combine chia seeds, maple sugar, and salt.
- In a 2-qt. saucepan or bowl, mix together coconut powder mixture and 1/4 cup water until no lumps remain. Add 1 1/4 cups more water and the chia seed mixture and stir well. Let stand until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.
- Spoon pudding into bowls and top with almonds and marshmallows. Grate chocolate over pudding, or cut it into small pieces.
Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5.8g | Sodium: 144mg | Fiber: 14g