Ham and Jack Pudgy Pie
Pepper jack cheese adds spicy flavor to these warm, melty pudgy pies.
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons diced fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons canned sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Place one slice of bread in a greased sandwich iron.
- Top with ham, mushrooms, cheese, salsa and remaining bread slice.
- Close iron.
- Cook over a hot campfire until golden brown and cheese is melted, 3-6 minutes, turning occasionally.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 823mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g