Cinnamon Apple Chips
Cinnamon Apple Chips are a very delicious and healthy snack, appealing to both kids and adults. Make a big batch since they tend to disappear from the plate very quickly.
- 4 apples medium-size
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Wash and core apples.
- Using a mandoline or a sharp knife, slice apples into thin rounds about 1/8 – 1/4″ (3-6 mm) thick.
- In a small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Arrange apple slices on dehydrator mesh sheets in a single layer.
- Sprinkle the sliced apples with mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- Dehydrate at 57C/135F for 10-12 hours until crisp.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container in a dark, cool place.
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 44.7g | Protein: 0.7g | Fat: 0.4g | Sodium: 2mg | Fiber: 6.3g | Sugar: 35.7g