Eclairs on the Grill
My best camping treat is an easy eclair on a stick. This is the one that makes people watch what you’re doing and beg to be included.
- stick or wooden dowel (5/8-inch diameter and 24 inches long)
- 1 tube 8 ounces refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheet
- 3 snack-size cups 3-1/4 ounces each vanilla or chocolate pudding
- ½ cup chocolate frosting
- Whipped cream in a can
- Prepare campfire or grill for high heat.
- Wrap one end of a stick or wooden dowel with foil.
- Unroll crescent dough and cut into six 4-in. squares.
- Wrap one piece of dough around prepared stick; pinch end and seam to seal.
- Cook over campfire or grill 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- When dough is cool enough to handle, remove from stick.
- Finish cooling. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Place pudding in a resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in one corner. Squeeze bag to press mixture into each shell.
- Spread with frosting; top with whipped cream.
Sodium: 418mg | Sugar: 27g | Calories: 293kcal | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fat: 12g | Protein: 4g | Carbohydrates: 43g