Easy Cheesy Salmon Pasta
- 1 tablespoon full cream milk powder Nestle Nido
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried Cheddar cheese powdered
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup pre-cooked and dehydrated pasta
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 pouch smoked salmon about 70 g/2.5 oz
- Mix milk powder, cheese and flour in a small-sized zip lock bag.
- Pack the remaining ingredients separately.
ON THE TRAIL
- Pour pasta into a pot; add in 1/3 cup water.
- Bring to a boil and season to taste.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring regularly, for about 5 minutes, or until rehydrated.
- Take the pot off the heat.
- Stir in milk and cheese sauce powder from the bag.
- Add ghee and mix well until it melts.Top with flaked salmon and enjoy!
You can make this recipe also with regular, non-dehydrated macaroni too. Just cook them in salted, boiling water according to package instructions. Drain the water off reserving about ¼ cup for sauce, then follow original recipe.
Sodium: 864mg | Sugar: 1.9g | Calories: 517kcal | Fat: 15.4g | Protein: 29.4g | Carbohydrates: 63.2g