Curried Zucchini Soup
- 4 tablespoons dehydrated zucchini powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk powder
- 1 teaspoon dehydrated green curry paste or mild curry powder
- 1 handful croutons optional
- Combine zucchini powder, coconut milk powder and dehydrated curry paste in a medium-sized zip lock freezer bag.
- Pack croutons separately.
ON THE TRAIL
- Pour zucchini soup mixture into a mug.
- Gradually add 1 cup of boiling water, stir well.
- Let stand for 5 minutes to rehydrate meal completely.
- Serve with croutons.
Freezer bag method:
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil.
- Carefully pour hot water into the bag with the dry soup mixture; stir well and seal.
- Let sit in a cozy for 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with croutons.
Sodium: 292mg | Sugar: 3.6g | Calories: 229kcal | Protein: 5.2g | Carbohydrates: 17.2g