Curried Ramen Bowl
This yellow curry bowl is the ultimate feel-good backpacking dinner.
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk powder
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry paste
- 1 block ramen noodles about 60g/2oz
- Pour coconut milk powder into a pot; add 1 cup water and stir well.
- Place the pot over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Stir in curry paste and ramen noodles.
- Cook for 3 minutes, until noodles are cooked through.
Sodium: 1528mg | Sugar: 2g | Calories: 436kcal | Fat: 27.7g | Protein: 8.4g | Carbohydrates: 39.6g