When you take delicious veggies, tender meats, and hearty beans, then mix in some flavorful herbs and spices, you’ve got magic in a pot!You simply can’t go wrong with this crowd-pleasing stew!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium-sized onion chopped
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 1 can of corn
- 2 cans of green beans
- 1 can of kidney beans
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Saute the onions in the Dutch oven until soft.
- Brown the ground beef and drain grease.
- Add all other ingredients to the Dutch oven.
- Simmer for around an hour on low to medium heat.
- Serve and enjoy!
The longer you cook your stew, the better it gets!