Cilantro Lime Shrimp Foil Packs
This recipe was made for summer.
- 1 lb. medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 ears corn quartered
- 1 zucchini cut into half moons
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- Extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 limes sliced into rounds
- 2 tbsp. butter
- n a large bowl, combine shrimp, corn, zucchini, garlic, cumin, red pepper flakes, and cilantro. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss until combined.
- Lay out four pieces of foil. Divide shrimp mixture between foil and top each with a pat of butter and lime slices. Seal packs.
- Heat grill to high. Add shrimp packs and grill until shrimp is pink, about 10 minutes.