These chocolate and cinnamon-sugar treats are so good, you may want to "test" them at home before your trip.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons virgin coconut oil
- 4 flour tortillas 6 to 7 in. diameter
- ½ cup chocolate chips
ON THE TRAIL
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Set 1 tortilla in pan and sprinkle half the tortilla with 2 tbsp. chocolate chips. Fold tortilla over and brown lightly on each side, turning once, 4 to 5 minutes total.
- Transfer to a cutting board and sprinkle on both sides with cinnamon sugar.
- Cut into wedges.
- Repeat to make more chocodillas.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9.7g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 300mg | Fiber: 1.5g