Chocolate Almond Tsampa Energy Balls
These Tsampa energy balls are rich in taste and incredibly illiing snack for chocolate lovers.
- 1 cup Medjool dates pitted
- ⅓ cup Chocolate Almond Tsampa Cereal
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil melted
- Pulse dates in a food processor until you get a sticky paste.
- Add Chocolate Almond Tsampa Cereal and melted coconut oil. Stir well
- Using tablespoon, scoop out the mixture and shape 10 balls about an inch in diameter.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, until you are ready to put them in your backpack.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 0.9g | Fat: 3.4g | Sodium: 19.4mg | Sugar: 10.5g