Chimichurri Chicken or Tofu and Rice
- 1 Dehydrator
- ¼ lb shredded chicken or cubed tofu
- ½ tsp lemon powder
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp parsley
- 3 ¾ Tbsp oregano
- ⅔ cup instant rice
- olive oil
- Dehydrate chicken or tofu at 160°F for 4-6 hours until dry.
- Combine Seasonings, chicken, and rice in an airtight bag.
On the Trail:
- Boil 1 ½ cups water. Add oil and stir. Add contents of bag to water and stir to combine. Put the lid on the pot and place in a cozy or fleece beanie.
- Wait 10-15 minutes for everything to rehydrate. Check to see if more water or time is needed.