Chili Spiced Fruit Leathers
- 2 cups watermelon
- 1 cup mango
- 1 cup pineapple
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon Tajin seasoning or other chili-lime seasoning
- neutral oil for greasing trays
- If using frozen fruit, thaw to room temperature. Place watermelon, mango, pineapple, and lime juice into a blender or fruit processor. Blend until smooth.
- Lightly oil your dehydrator’s fruit leather trays. Spread the puree into an even, ¼” layer onto the trays. Sprinkle the Tajin seasoning over the top.
- Dehydrate at 135F for 4-8 hours, until the leathers are pliable and no longer tacky.
- Peel the leathers off the tray and cut into strips with a knife, pizza cutter, or scissors. Store in an airtight container or Ziplock bags.
Sodium: 92.5mg | Calcium: 9mg | Vitamin C: 21.7mg | Vitamin A: 450IU | Sugar: 7g | Potassium: 99mg | Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Iron: 0.2mg