Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potatoes
These cheesy, baconey, gooey mashed potatoes give new meaning to the term “food that sticks to the ribs.”
- 1 pouch Idahoan Mashed Potatoes Loaded Baked
- 1 oz Real Bacon Bits
- 1 Cheese Stick cubed
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Dried Chives optional
- 3 cups water
- Bring 3 cups water to boil in pot.
- Add olive oil, potatoes, bacon and cheese.
- Stir until combined, cover pot with lid and let sit for 1-3 minutes, or until water is absorbed.
- Fluff with spoon and top with dried chives.
Calories: 750kcal | Fat: 65g | Protein: 135g | Carbohydrates: 130g