- ⅓ cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons full cream milk powder Nestle Nido
- 1 tablespoon instant cappuccino mix
- 1 teaspoon sugar or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium-sized zip lock freezer bag.
ON THE TRAIL
- Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil.
- Carefully pour hot water into the bag with cappuccino oatmeal mixture.
- Stir well, close the bag and let sit in a cozy (warm place) for about 1 minute.
Sodium: 139mg | Sugar: 11.2g | Calories: 343kcal | Fat: 13.6g | Protein: 11.4g | Carbohydrates: 45.8g