Camping Maple Sriracha Chicken Kabobs
Loving these Camping Maple Sriracha Chicken Kabobs cause they are sticky, sweet, spicy and full of flavor. Everyone loves these heavenly bites of deliciousness.
- 2 large chicken breasts cubed
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbps sriracha sauce
- 1 pineapple cubed
- 1 red bell pepper cubed
- Place cubed chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Whisk together soy sauce, maple syrup, and sriracha sauce.
- Pour over the top of the chicken and massage into the chicken.
- Marinate for at least 15 minutes to 24 hours in the ice chest.
- Once the chicken is done marinating, soak wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes.
- Then skewer the chicken pieces, red bell pepper and pineapple on to the skewer.
- Grill chicken until thoroughly cooked through. About 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 127kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 639mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g