Camping Breakfast Sandwich
Who said camping breakfast couldn’t be fancy? These BBQ Pulled Pork English Muffin Camping Breakfast Sandwiches are ridiculously easy and gourmet to boot.
- 4 Bay’s Sourdough English Muffins
- 2 cups leftover BBQ pulled pork
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Butter to crisp up the muffins
- In a medium cast iron saucepan, crisp up the english muffins with a bit of butter until golden and crispy. Set aside.
- Reheat leftover pork in skillet and set aside.
- Fry eggs.
- Fill english muffin with ½ cup pulled pork, runny egg and a slice of cheddar cheese. Wrap in foil and place over fire until cheese is melted.
Calories: 696kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 273mg | Sodium: 1502mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 28g