Camping Breakfast Burritos
Camping Breakfast burritos are easy to put together and full of delicious sausage, eggs, crispy fried potatoes, and melted shredded cheese.
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 4 potatoes peeled chopped, cooked
- 1 lb bacon browned and crumbled
- 8 eggs scrambled
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese grated
- Pinch salt & pepper
- green onions sliced
- salsa or hot sauce for serving optional
- Sour cream
- Mix all cooked ingredients together.
- Fold in a tortilla. Wrap in foil
- Add to plastic zipper bag or portable container. Until ready to eat.
- Take out when ready to eat.
- Cook 10-15 min or until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!