Campfire S’More Nachos Grill Packet
Dessert nachos using traditional s'more ingredients with a twist of added crumbled brownie and creamy peanut butter made in a foil packet for easy clean up
- 6 whole graham crackers broken into pieces (6 whole crackers = 2 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups crumbled fudge brownies
- ¾ cup milk chocolate morsels
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- Reddi-wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping optional
- Preheat gas grill for medium heat. Meanwhile, stir together graham crackers, marshmallows, brownies and morsels in large bowl.
- Place one 18×18 piece of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Spray with cooking spray. Place mixture in center of foil; drops dollops of peanut butter evenly over the top. Double fold top and ends of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packet on grate; cover grill. Grill 5 minutes or until marshmallows and morsels melt. Carefully open packet. Top with Reddi-wip, if desired. Serve immediately.
Packet may be baked on shallow pan in 400°F oven for 10 minutes or until marshmallows and morsels melt.
Calories: 436kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g