Campfire Dessert Cones
Kids love to make these! Set out the ingredients so they can mix and match their own creations
Servings 8 servings
- 8 ice cream sugar cones
- ½ cup milk chocolate M&M’s
- ½ cup miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup salted peanuts
- ½ cup white baking chips
- Prepare campfire or grill for medium heat.
- Fill cones with M&M’s, marshmallows, peanuts and white chips.
- Fully wrap each cone with foil, sealing tightly.
- Place packets over campfire or grill; cook until heated through, 7-10 minutes. Open foil carefully.
TEST KITCHEN TIPS Whether you spoon out the filling before eating the cone, or just dig right in to the whole thing, there’s no right or wrong way to eat this fun take on s’mores. Use your favorite candies to fill up the cones. We love the idea of miniature peanut butter cups.
Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 78mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g