Camp Chicken Fried Rice
Trail-friendly preparations like microwavable fried rice, pre-cooked chicken, and dried veggies are easier and faster to cook on the go. They let you enjoy the savory combination of flavors that make fried rice perfect while saving yourself time and pack weight.
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 packet microwavable fried rice
- 1 egg
- 1 can or packet of pre-cooked chicken breast
- 1 package stir fry sauce
- 1 cup dried veggie blend
- ¼ cup water
- Heat 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil in a pot
- Add rice and brown for 3-5 minutes
- Make a well in the center
- Crack an egg in the well and cook the egg
- Mix egg in with rice once cooked. Add chicken breast, stir fry sauce and dried veggie blend.
- Stir and allow to rehydrate.
- Add 1/4 cup water and cook until veggies are soft