Using blueberries, almonds and soaked raisins, the consistency of this blueberry cookie at the preparation stage needs to be just perfect to get this recipe right. Cookies are traditionally an accompaniment on any trip, and this includes the backpacking trail. These homemade cookies combine the antioxidant property of blueberries with almond and other nutritive nuts.
- 2 cups Blueberries
- 2 cups Almonds soaked overnight and blanched
- 1 cup soaked raisins small cup
- Blend until crumby consistensy
- Use a spoon to spoon the batter out on a dehydrator plastic tray.
- Dehydrate for 24 hours or until dry (do not overdry) at the temperature of 105 F.
- Turn them over in 8-12 hours or when you see that one side is dry enough.