Backwoods Almond Berry Oatmeal
- ½ cup instant oats
- ¼ cup freeze-dried or dried blueberries
- ¼ cup freeze-dried or dried strawberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 4 tbs of Almond Nut Butter
- At Home:
- Put the oats, blueberries, strawberries, and almonds into a small sealable bag. Put the almond butter in a separate bag.
- Seal the bag well, and double bag it if needed. You don’t want the bag to rip.
ON THE TRAIL
- Open the bag and take out the almond butter.
- Pour the oat mixture into your bowl and add about 1 cup of boiling water.
- Finally, open the almond butter and stir that in.