- ½ cup stuffing mix
- ¼ cup instant or dried potatoes
- ½ cup turkey jerky or dehydrated ground turkey
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp celery flakes OR 1/8 tsp celery seed
- 2 tsp chicken or turkey gravy powder
- oil or butter powder optional
- Package stuffing, potatoes, meat, cranberries, celery seasoning, and gravy powder in airtight bag.
On the Trail:
- Boil 1 ¾ cups water. Add stuffing mixture to the pot and stir to combine. The water should just cover the mixture. Put the lid on the pot and place it in a cozy or fleece hat.
- Wait 10-15 minutes to make sure everything is rehydrated. Check to see if more water or time is necessary.
- Stir and add oil or butter if desired.
You can add fried crispy onions for some crunch as well!