Apple Pecan Loaded Oatmeal
This is the perfect breakfast for when you have to climb a huge mountain before lunch. It’s hot, sweet and packed full of carbs for all-day energy.
- 2 packs Quaker Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- ½ cup Nature Valley Protein Granola
- 1 tbsp Whole Milk Powder
- 1 oz Raisins or Dried Cranberries
- 1 oz Dried Apples
- 1 oz Chopped Pecans
- Seasoning: Cinnamon optional
- 2 ½ cups water
- Bring 2 1/2 cups water to boil in pot.
- Add milk powder, dried fruit, nuts, oatmeal and granola and simmer for 3-5 minutes, or until it reaches the consistency you like.
- Top with a dash of cinnamon.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before eating because this stays hot for a long time.
- Try not to burn your tongue.
Calories: 990kcal | Carbohydrates: 221g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 54g